Monday, October 6, 2008

I can't wait to visit New York City!

Yawn! What a great nap! This is my third nap for the day. When you’re going on a nationwide tour, it’s important to get enough sleep! Cupcake would call it “beauty sleep”.

I’m so excited! We just found out that after our the Macy’s Skoodlez party on Sunday, September 14th at 3:30 p.m., we get to visit two schools during the week! We’re visiting the Elysian Charter School in Hoboken, New Jersey and Central Park East II Elementary School in New York City! It’s going to be so fun meeting all the kids! If they’re nice, I’ll let them brush my mane! I’m bring books to read to the kids, laptops so they can check out Skoodlez.com and a big card that they can sign for the kids at the children’s hospital. It’s going to be a great time!

I love our new bus! It looks so neat! It’s very bright, just like Cupcake. I posted a picture below of me stepping out of it. I can’t wait to travel across the United States in it!
Cupcake just got her driver’s license, so she drives a little wild. As long as she obeys the school crossing guards when we visit schools, I won’t complain.

Yawn! I’m getting tired again. Tonight, Cupcake and I are logging onto Skoodlez.com to write stories. Cupcake said that if we write a story about a princess traveling across the U.S. than she would brush my mane.

It’s going to be a fun night!

After our school trips, I’ll be sure to tell you about it! Check back later!

No comments: